Join us for the 5th International STEM in Education Conference 2018!
We are delighted to invite you to join the 5th International STEM in Education Conference hosted by the Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Brisbane, Queensland, Australia from 21-23 November 2018.
The conference program involves in-depth research presentations, professional conversations about best practice, engaging panel discussions and symposia, and practical presentations that enable delegates to explore and develop new ideas about integrated STEM education. We look forward to seeing you in Brisbane for the 5th International STEM in Education Conference 2018!
- Perspectives on STEM in education
- Transdisciplinary learning in STEM
- STEM skills for Innovation and Creativity
- Research-based practices for engaging students in STEM learning
- Digital technologies/learning spaces facilitating STEM learning
- School-industry-community partnerships in STEM
- STEM Teacher Education and Professional Learning
- Integrated pedagogical approaches to STEM
- Policy and leadership for improving STEM
- Assessment and evaluation of STEM outcomes
- STEM as critical literacy
- Diverse learners in STEM
- STEM and environmental sustainability
- Challenges and opportunities for STEM education in schools
- Show-casing effective STEM education practices
- Designing Learning Spaces for STEM
- Implementing a whole-school approach to STEM education through leadership
- Work Integrated Learning (WIL) in STEM education
- Creativity in STEM Education
Who should attend?
Academics, researchers, teachers, education officers, industry partners, postgraduate and undergraduate students, vendors developing STEM education-related tools and products for an integrated STEM curriculum.