Checklist: Author Guidelines and Full Paper Preparation
To finalise your submission, authors are required to check off items outlined in the submission preparation checklist below:
- Submissions must be in grammatically correct English and proofread carefully before uploading. Submissions that do not meet academic standards for educational research will not be considered for review.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor will it be before another conference, for consideration. An explanation must be provided in comments if this is the case.
- The submission file must be in Microsoft Word format for upload.
- The American Psychological Association (APA) style is used for formatting the paper: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/10/
- The length of the submission must comply with the submission requirements detailed under ‘Submission Process’ and in the corresponding template. The Conference Managers will NOT accept any final submission that does not meet these requirements.
- All URL addresses in the text are hyperlinked and ready to click. All acronyms are explained and the use of acronyms is minimised.
- The text is single-spaced; must use a 12-point Times New Roman font; 2-cm margins all around; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.